About the Role
Zero Accident Consulting LLC is looking for a loss control report editor to edit insurance risk assessment surveys and loss control reports. This is an opportunity to work remotely. We are a small team that works together closely. Our report editing needs are technical and require strong attention to detail. Candidates with a background in loss control are preferred.
Job type: Full-time or part-time position with benefit eligibility for full-time employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review reports and make corrections as necessary.
- Communicate with consultants to obtain clarity or missing information to finalize reports.
- Provide feedback to consultants to encourage improvements for future reports.
- Experience editing technical reports.
- A background in loss control is preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proven time management and detailed organization skills.
- Proficient abilities in the use of Microsoft Word.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and communicate with consultants in a professional manner.
About the Company
We are a national safety consulting firm providing professional risk management and loss control services to our customers who are primarily insurance companies. Our firm is experiencing growth throughout the country, and we are expanding our team. With the support of our small remote staff, our field team of contracted consultants professionally fulfill our field assignments according to the specifications of each project and customer. Our Loss Control Managers oversee the work of our consultants to ensure that we are completing work that meets the expectations of our clients.